There has been a number of situations i have seen or experienced that just made me go, “nooo what the hell”. The people responsible, honestly, ‘Do Not Deserve Nice Things’.
1. You get invited to an event and you tell the organisers how things should have been done. Your suggestions at the time of the event/launch or project is not the right time and place and could possibly be the worst thing for a PR to hear at that point.
2. Having a built in messaging system on your blog or website is so not cool. Why not just leave your email address in your bio or contact page. Nobody has time to fill out a contact form, but because you knew that there is an easier way, you do not deserve nice things.
3. Brands and People on Instagram- I have seen so many brands on Instagram ignore their followers. What happened to being social? Many brands are just focused on doing social instead of being “Social”. Isn’t that what Social Media is about? I don’t think you deserve your followers or even those comments. Same can be said about normal everyday Instagram users that flat out scroll pass comments on their photos.
4. Friends that aren’t really friends. Shady and faulty in so many ways. Take yourself to the acquaintance zone, as you don’t deserve nice things. Nice things like a Good Friend.
5. Some of you don’t deserve to be “Put ON”, simply because you fail to manage the relationship post the initial agreement, communication or opportunity.