This past Social Media week i had was one for the books, i tell you. I have experienced joy, hate and sabotage all in one week.
So let me break it down for you.
1. When it’s a day before your first big event of the year and you have three of your (Fly-in) guests cancel on you due to illness and you are left to fill the spots or else the whole event will be in shambles.
2. Then life shows you that everything will be okay and you manage to fill up those spots in a matter of 2 hours.
3. Me when everyone pitched up. #FullHouse 24/24
4. Then it started. I had to deal with tons of these.
5. First event of the year. A new objective to create new relationships. Many more events to come. I am sorry you had FOMO but DM’ing and messaging other people to sabotage me and trash talking about me on forums is not great for your media relations. How do you think that makes me feel? How does that make you look? Calm Down!
6. Oh, but wait. On a lighter note, i received amazing feedback from the event and a great day on social with 744 tweets sent out with the hashtag!
7. When Facebook introduced “Translate” to the Facebook Mobile App.
8. Twitter announced that it will now have video functionality. Users can now capture, edit and share direct from the Twitter app. Uhmm interesting!
9. When i see a subtweet and i am like….
10. When i have to switch between Instagram accounts to post for the brands i work on.