This week sure went by fast! Didn’t it? Anyway, we need to talk. I have noticed a few characteristics of people that made me question a lot of things. Things we lack like; genuineness, trust, loyalty and respect. For a second, this was bothering me but then i was like, “Nah fam, this is life and this is how people unfortunately are.”
Anyway, here is my week as shown in GIFs.
1. When someone you know and have spoken to on more than three occasions, unfollowed you on Instagram.
2. When i follow a hot somebody and they follow me back.
3. Now, we know that hashtags are great for categorizing your posts, finding and jumping into conversations and reaching new audiences. But you guys really need to chill. Too much of anything is bad. Piling on the hashtags will either convolute the message you’re trying to get across or make it look like you’re desperately in need of followers.
4. The face you make after having a shitty day and then getting a customer complaint via the brands Twitter account late in the evening.
5. Me, this whole week.
6. But then i updated my hard drive and watched Empire. Cookie gave me life. Best show ever!
7. When this happened on Twitter
8. Me, when i discovered new music on my @Deezer app and enjoyed the super bass on my Gold Khromo earphones.